Monday, June 29, 2009

R.I.P not for long for me

i think i am gonna booked a tomb stone or maybe a undertaker to cremate my useless body of rot........

y i say such things.....

well.....

i have 2 experimental reports that i havce to pass up on wednesday and thursday and these reports are not even closed to 50% finish....

most of all is my basic electronic report is totally worthless.....

that experiment i didnt do much at all and all the smart ones are having the right result.....

my report on CFC for EIS is also another thing....

i dont have the whole thing to do presentation slides which these are their marks in my hands....
if this dont go too good means we gonna have very very VERY low marks....

basically my life is now on the verge to hell so....

life's like that signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment