Thursday, July 2, 2009

the suffering

i am posting this because i am in a emotional wreck.

i wish i could do a lot of things and commitments but dont know where to start.

i thought that i am 1 of the good guys wif good personalities with no bad traits but actually i have much more bad personalities that creates a black hole on me.

communication was very easy for me but in the end it all come down to dead silence where there is nothing relates to me.

all in this world could have forgotten me due to my invisibility in society rather than my existence.

where can i go, who am i, why i am here in this god forsaken place, what good should i do, how to use sense, when am i going to stand up.

these questions filled my mind but there is no clear answer for all of them.

the future awaits but i dont know whether i can cope or fear that tomorrow comes and haunts me.

in the end there is only one answer.

live long, happy and free.

thats the place that i belong.

1 comment: