Monday, July 6, 2009

addiction

i have a confession to make.....

everyday i have been doing this for the whole week almost non-stop...]

this is the reason of my dissapearence of my blogggggggg....

i dont know whether i can stop this addiction....


it is like drugs but no consumption on it...


an everyday routine that not all people do...


a sickening thing that all must avoid....


even parents find it disturbing.....

but this i have to express all my feelings...

I

AM

ADDICTED

TO

PROTOTYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been playing this game and still i cannot get over it.....

even though my comp cannot really support that well but still it is addictively good....

i think i am gonna fail this sem but for now.....

PROTOTYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life's like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment